3 Pros and 3 Cons Related to Purchasing the Huawei P10 Lite in 2017
With the release of new Smartphones, you face many questions. It’s hard to decide on a model when there are so many options around and everyone promises to be the best.
Huawei P10 Lite came out in the spring of 2017 and remains one of the most interesting new devices in the Smartphone market.
Is it worth buying at the end of 2017? – Let’s see below.
Advantages of the Huawei P10 Lite
- You have four color options available you can buy
- The case is made of aluminum, so your smartphone will look expensive and exquisite.
- Has a fingerprint scanner and recognizes your finger even if it is greasy
- Initially, the phone has a 32 GB of memory
- You can insert a memory card, increasing the storage capacity to 128 GB
Disadvantages of the Huawei P10 Lite
- The camera might seem a good option with the 12 MP, but many users found the to blur when taking pictures
- Some users like the battery while others do not – if you use the phone a lot you can go without charging the battery for a day or two, on standby time you might be able to charge it once in a week
- You cannot remove the preinstalled programs and takes up loads of space if you do want to add other applications
Whether it is worth buying, the Huawei P10 Lite is up to you. When the Smartphone entered the mobile market, many users fell in love with it. The fact is that Huawei is trying to compete with the renowned Apple design. This is a high-quality Smartphone with a high price.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Out of stock