Most recently, the Chinese company Oukitel announced several frameless smartphones. In addition to the display with narrow frames, both models received pleasant characteristics and an adequate price, both for their price range. The most average smartphone among them was Oukitel K3 . In this post we are giving you 6 reasons why you should buy this phone, instead of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
- Double curved glossy design. Oukitel K3 received a 5.5-inch FHD display with bends on both sides of the case
- 5-inch FHD display with high-definition LTPS technology from Sharp with Asahi Glass
- Two 16 + 2 megapixel cameras. Oukitel K3 is equipped with a 16-megapixel camera and a 2-megapixel camera with two lenses, both front and rear.
- A large amount of memory: 4 GB of operative and 64 GB of flash memory on board. You can expand it by another 128 GB, thanks to the microSD card. According to the manufacturer, this phone can simultaneously run 50 applications.
- Large battery capacity of 6000 mAh. You do not need to charge the phone every day. With Oukitel K3 – enough to put on charge every 2 days.
- Quick charge 9V / 2A (18W). Time is more valuable than money. With the 9V and 2A charging unit, you can fully charge a 6000 mAh battery for 1 hour and 50 minutes and use the phone for several days.
Video: Oukitel K3 charging test
Now Oukitel K3 is sold at a price of only $ 159.99.