Buy Vkworld S8: 5.99″ display 18:9 and 5500 mAh, $169
Displays with an aspect ratio of 18: 9, this is a new round of the popular movement launched outside of China, but very zealously picked up by Chinese smartphone manufacturers. The company Vkworld presented its version, called Vkworld S8. It has the largest battery among all full-screen smartphones – 5500 mAh and in addition it is the first smartphone in the world with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 and a titanium frame.
The case is made of glass, in which the rear panel is made in 3D technology, as well as a dual main camera and a USB Type-C port. The height of the smartphone is 158 mm, width 75 mm, thickness 8.5 mm, weight – 248 grams. There are two color solutions:
- the black.
The smartphone frame is made of titanium alloy. This is the second smartphone with a titanium frame from Vkworld, the first was the T2 Plus. Essential Phone also has a titanium frame.
Titanium is much more expensive and difficult to process, but compared to aluminum, titanium has the following advantages:
- More durable;
- More firm and elastic.
The back panel is made of glass, which is hardened, underneath it a metal plate was marked, plus the protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 4 was implemented. This means that the rear panel is more resistant to damage and durable. Apparently, among other benefits, S8 also walnuts can destroy without problems.?
The screen occupies 91% of the front panel. The upper frame, above the screen, is only 3.2 mm thick. It housed a conversational speaker, a sensor for lighting and proximity. The side frames are only 1.3 mm thick.
- 5.99-inch IPS, LG in-cell display, 18: 9 aspect ratio, Full HD + (2160 x 1080) resolution, 403 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection (tempered glass);
- 8-core processor MT6750T;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB drive, expandable with memory card, up to 128 GB;
- 16 megapixels (Sony IMX298 sensor, like Xiaomi Mi5 and One Plus 3T, DTI pixel extraction technology, PDAF, sensor size 1 / 2.8 “, aperture F / 2.0) + 5 megapixels (sensor from Samsung) main dual camera;
- 13 megapixel front camera, Sony IMX135 sensor, aperture F / 2.2;
- two Nano SIM (or one SIM card + memory card), 3G (WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz), 4G (FDD-LTE B1 / B3 / B7 / B8 / B20);
- the fingerprint reader is located on the back panel;
- WI-FI 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + A-GPS;
- Type-C port;
- a Samsung battery with a capacity of 5500 mAh (up to 3 days of active use, up to 20 hours of surfing, up to 30 hours of calls) + fast charging MediaTek PumpExpress 9V / 2A (5 minutes = 2 hours of calls, 110 minutes = 100% charge);
- Android Nougat.
The front and back panel of the smartphone is protected by Gorilla Glass of the 4th generation. This is gaming test for this phone:
The official price of Vkworld S8 is $ 229.99, but at the time of pre-order the price tag should drop to $ 169.99