Innjoo Pro 2: very interesting, but little-known smartphone from China
The smartphone Innjoo Pro 2 – is an example of an excellent product from a little-known in Russia, the Chinese brand, which definitely a worth is paying attention. In many respects, it significantly exceeds it’s more “eminent” competitors.
The novelty has already been announced and will soon appear in the market. But Innjoo Pro 2 can be both on the manufacturer’s website, and on online trading platforms like the same AliExpress.
From the point of view of positioning in the market, it is an excellent representative of the middle price range (by Chinese standards), offering good technical characteristics, high build quality, and attractive design at an affordable price.
Key chips Innjoo Pro 2
- Pretty nimble and, at the same time, not much “voracious” eight-core mobile processor MediaTek Helio P20, which includes, in addition, quite “adult” graphics accelerator ARM Mali-T880 MP2 with a frequency of 900MHz
- As much as 6 GB of fast RAM LPDDR4 and built-in storage capacity of 64 GB. The possibility of installing a microSD memory card is present (up to 256 GB).
- A large 5.5-inch screen with an IPS matrix, manufactured using One-Glass-Solution (OGS) technology. The latter guarantees better color reproduction and a small display thickness from the sensors with the collection. Covered with impact resistant glass with 2.5D-effect.
- The main camera is excellent with a resolution of 16 Mp, six-lens, aperture f / 2.0, fast phase autofocus and a powerful dual LED flash. In addition, the camera software offers a large number of settings that allow you to achieve almost professional-quality photos.
- Very impressive for a “normal” smartphone battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh, supplemented by fast charging MediaTek Pump Express 3.0. Two hours of charging will last for as long as 27 hours of talk time and 350 – in standby mode.
- “High-speed” fingerprint scanner, built-in hardware button “Home”. The guaranteed response time is 0.2 s, the chip SN9362N is used.
- Special button at the left side edge with customizable functionality. For example, you can use it to launch a camera application or an Internet browser. By the way, it is much more practical than the fourth button on the Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Support for all possible frequency bands 2G GSM / 3G UMTS / 4G LTE, making the Innjoo Pro 2 “friends” with almost any network. The possibility of installing two SIM-cards, of course, is also present.
- Multilanguage firmware. That is, the new Innjoo is designed not only for the domestic Chinese market.
- FM radio.
- Modern USB Type-C connector for charging and connecting to a PC.
- Stylish and even noble design, thin metal case.
Cons Innjoo Pro 2
- Previously it had Android 6.0 Marshmallow “out of the box.” However, the manufacturer promises to release an update to “nougat” soon, which can be installed “through the air.”
- The smartphone turned out to be quite “plump” even despite the OGS screen – 9 mm and heavy – as many as 195 g.