Why you need to buy Maze Comet
The smartphone Maze Comet was created and presented solely because its “younger” version of Maze Alpha has become one of the most successful phones of the company in its history. This smartphone with a frameless screen sells for only $ 220, so the likelihood is that the novelty will not be too expensive. It is expected that the price tag for Maze Comet will be about $ 169-$299 – this is a fair price for a screen without frames, a productive “iron” and of course the materials of the case, that is, in this case metal and glass.
In addition, did not sum up the characteristics. It is reported that the device is equipped with a 5.7-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18: 9. The screen is frameless. Also there is a 4000 mAh battery, fast charging and 8-core chip from MediaTek (Helio P25 or MT6750).
Among other things, the Maze Comet has a rear camera Sony IMX258 at 13 megapixels. The module is equipped with an LED flash. Complement the configuration of the USB Type-C port and fingerprint scanner. Alas, there is no other information.
Reasons to buy Maze Comet:
- Beautiful as well as functional, Maze Comet packs a 4000mAh battery, enough to power through days’ heavy use. Explore an adventure with the confidence of being unplugged all day long.
- Comet can be hold easily giving the credit to its 5.7″ display in a 18:9 minimized bulk. 2.5D curved display and rounded leather back are perfect for ergonomic size, ensuring Comet a comfortable grip feeling.
- Impressive 1.5GHz Cortext-A53 Octa-Core Processor perfectly balances performance and endurance. Packing with Android 7.0 and ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU, you can enjoy the new-generation technology with less power consumption on Comet.
- Comet uses well-optimized Sony IMX 258 sensor to deliver incredible shooting experience. Professional settings like color filters and exposure control are also applied as you take the scene. Moreover, features like Face Detection, Auto Focus, and a dual-color flash are designed to help focus more instantly and accurately.
- Durable zinc-alloy frame is employed to make Comet stronger. Covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, Comet display is resistant to fall and scratch. Processed by cutting-edge technologies such as CNC highlighting and nano-injection molding, a sleek and durable body is therefore accomplished with modern urban finish.
- Comet 5.7″ slender display shows more contents vertically, more images in Instagram feeds, more tweets and so forth, without scrolling often. In 18:9 format display, just immerse in videos or games with a cinematic feeling on Comet.
- The back of Comet is beautifully engineered with the finest exquisite calfskin materials, for the unique and extraordinary grip, structure and feel, creating something not only desirable but of unmatched durability and peerless quality.
MAZE Comet 4G Phablet Android 7.0 5.7 inch MTK6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Touch Sensor 13.0MP Rear Camera
● Display: 5.7 inch, 1440 x 720 Pixel Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen
● CPU: MTK6750T 1.5GHz Octa Core
● System: Android 7.0
● RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
● Camera: 8.0MP front camera + 13.0MP back camera
● Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
● SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby. 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card
● Feature: GPS
● Bluetooth: 4.1
As for the appearance of the smartphone Maze Comet, but in its design this device will be very similar to the Gionee M2017, which was introduced and launched in the end of 2016. The body of the novelty is made of metal and real leather, so the price tag for the novelty, most likely, will not be too low. Buyers can buy a new smartphone only in dark blue colors, and sales will begin only in late September.