Oukitel K10000 Max: Waterproof Smartphone with a battery of 10000 mAh
With the advent of the Oukitel K10000 Max on the market, the remaining manufacturers of “off-road” smartphones will have to think hard about their future products: this device combines both protection from water and mechanical influences, and an incredible 10,000 mAh battery.
And, most importantly, this entire splendor from Oukitel will be available at a very pleasant price. It is expected that at the start of sales to buy K10000 Max it will be possible for 249.99 US dollars (how to get a discount). Actually, this is the very case when a smartphone needs to be taken without too much thought.
In technical terms, Oukitel K10000 Max is almost the same K10000 Pro, which has been protected against water and dust by the IP68 standard. The latter, in particular, promises a trouble-free stay of the device at a depth of 1.5 m for 30 minutes. Actually, this was not enough for the “ten thousands” of the Chinese company to become a unique and non-alternative product.
If you resort to car analogies, then the predecessors looked more like a crossover: it seems that the possibility is not bad, however, to the present tests “on strength” is clearly not ready. Another thing K10000 Max, which looks on their background as a tuned jeep. Though in the mountains, though in the tundra, at least on a safari.
Key Chips Oukitel K10000 Max
In general, the novelty of Oukitel is an ideal companion for an active traveler:
- The largest battery in the market is 10,000 mAh. If you do not get involved in toys and watching movies, then this can be enough for 5-7 days of work without recharging.
- Can be used as a portable battery (Power Bank) to charge other devices via USB.
- Support fast charging, so you do not have to wait for a long time at the outlet cherished 100% (which is more than relevant for a battery capacity, like the K10000 Max).
- Protection from water and dust in accordance with IP68 and even more: the manufacturer promises to conduct tests with sea water and large depths.
- Rubberized shock-resistant housing, resistant to falls and other mechanical impacts. Multi-layer protective glass, protecting the display.
- A relatively powerful, but at the same time, energy-efficient “hardware”: does not slow down and does not consume battery power.
- A large 5.5-inch screen with a resolution of FullHD, which, for example, is comfortable to work with maps and other navigation applications (rather than peer at the tiny 4-inch display, like some).
- Not a bad main camera with a resolution of 13 Mp, without the popular “stunts” in the Chinese like an interpolation.
In this case, we have not yet written down the advantages of Oukitel K10000 Max from the point of view of the average user, but there are also a lot of them:
- A rich bundle (about this later).
- Support for two SIM cards.
- Work in 4G LTE Category 6 networks (download speed of data up to 300 Mbit / s, transmission – up to 50 Mbit / s).
- The current version of Android 7.0 Nougat “out of the box”, besides not burdened with “whistles” from the manufacturer.
Particularly noteworthy is the rich configuration of the Oukitel K10000 Max, which is relatively infrequent among modern smartphones, whose manufacturers for some reason gravitate towards the notorious minimalism of Apple:
Actually, the smartphone itself has an original charger with support for fast charging. A USB cable, the OTG cable (it is also used to charge external devices in PowerBank mode), a cover, it has a cleaning cloth for the screen, a tempered shockproof glass for extra screen protection, the extractor of the SIM card tray and Instructions.
There is not enough, perhaps, only the holder in the car, but we are already a little greedy. If desired, it can be purchased additionally on the same AliExpress.
Of course, the shortcomings of Oukitel K10000 Max are also available, but they are solely a continuation of its advantages:
- The large size and huge weight for the smartphone, exceeding 300 g. This is really a real “brick”! However, otherwise, it will not be possible to create a protected device with such a large battery.
- Not much memory – only 32 GB. And, according to the official specification, the maximum supported volume for the MicroSD card is only 64 Gb. ideally, 64 GB Flash + MicroSD up to 256 GB. So it would be possible to film the films on the road and record video in the camera, without resting on the limitations.
- Hybrid tray SIM + SIM or SIM + microSD – in addition to the previous minus.