Oukitel K3 – stylish “four-chamber” from China
Yesterday, Oukitel announced the release of Oukitel K3, a stylish smartphone with four cameras (dual main and dual front) in a glass and metal case. To draw the attention to the novelty, a special contest was organized, which will be elaborated a little later.
Firstly, it’s imperative to mention the truly exceptional design of the future Oukitel K3. In contrast with most of the products from Chinese manufacturers, it does not copy Apple’s or Samsung’s solutions but is quite an independent growth.
Looking at the novelties of the novelty, it’s difficult to accept at first that we have another comparatively cheaper smartphone than the most popular brand in the Middle Kingdom. If demanded, they can be issued even for a new VIP phone Vertu. However, this is just a modest Oukitel.
The carrier frame of the Oukitel K3 is framed in metal. On both sides, the device is covered with a protective glass and rounded sides, which makes it look a noble and presentable model. Side frames on the screen are present, but they can be neglected in front of such a stylish smartphone with some of the dominating characteristics.
Interestingly, the assembly of the body constitutes screws that ultimately encourage the feeling of reliability. When such a smartphone is in your hand – and immediately you feel like- yes, this is the Thing!
Key chips Oukitel K3 (besides design)
- Dual main camera with a powerful two-tone flash is something worth a mention. It is a combination comprising a pair of sensors, where the first one has a resolution of 13 Mp (with interpolation up to 16 Mp), and the second one with 2 Mp. The latter is used only for clicking pictures with the effect of “bokeh”.
- The dual front camera also promises a combination of 13 Mp + 2 Mp. Thanks to this option; your selfies will be prepared to boast a spectacular blurring of all that shows up in the background, which is otherwise, not possible with the usual single “frontal”.
- A large amount of operational and built-in memory adds to its worth. The actual values of Oukitel are not yet announced, but we can suppose that there are 6 GB of RAM and “flash drives” for 64 or even 128 GB.
- 5.5-inch screen with a resolution of FullHD (1080 × 1920 pixels), a matrix produced by Sharp (IGZO?) and a sensitive sensor from Asahi Glass.
- A capacious battery, the exact parameters of which are also not known. It is likely the presence of a non-removable battery at 4000 mAh.
So what’s inside it?
Technical features of Oukitel K3 are not known yet, albeit on the basis of the statements from the Chinese company; we can expect the use of the mobile processor MediaTek Helio P25 is being widespread. It is very popular now in the Middle Kingdom “pebble”, which fits perfectly into the set of declared chips.
Unlike the more economical MediaTek chipsets of the past, the Helio P25 assists by providing up to 6 GB of fast LPDDR4x RAM and has quite good performance, and it also has a built-in support for fast charging of PumpExpress 3.0, which will come in handy when combined with a battery in the 4000 mAh region.
Released Oukitel K3
According to the official statement made on the company’s website, Oukitel will launch K3 in the market this year. The exact day and place of the presentation are yet to be decided.
From July 13 to July 22, the manufacturer plans a competition, within which it is mandatory to guess the precise strength of the built-in smartphone battery. Each participant has three attempts. As the identification data at this stage, it is sufficient to specify the e-mail address.
On July 25, 10 winners from among the rightly named capacity of the battery Oukitel K3 will be named, who will receive valuable prizes from the company. This cannot be specified since the company has not made announcements with certainity.