The Chinese manufacturer Smartisan introduced the successor to Nut Pro – Smartisan Nut Pro 2.
Smartisan pays special attention to the appearance of its smartphones. In Nut Pro 2 you will see a metal frame, as well as a glass front and back panels. The manufacturer did not mention the protection of the glass surface during the presentation, but there is a high probability that they are protected by Gorilla Glass.
18: 9 the display is the highlight of the front. For a thin line, this manufacturer clearly did not chase, but noticeably a significant decrease in comparison with its predecessors. Above, above the display is located only the front camera, in the middle, and hardly noticeable slot for the conversational speaker.
Interestingly, two main camera sensors are played on the rear panel. They are not located on a separate site, and one of the sensors slightly protrudes from the body and has a standard size, while the second is smaller in size and recessed into it. The smaller sensor has a similar LED flash size.
Round buttons on/off the smartphone and volume control are already familiar, we saw them in Nut Pro.
The Smartisan logo in the middle of the back panel and a thin line that goes around the frame can complete the look of the exterior. The line around the frame in a black color scheme is red, and for a smartphone in red and champagne color, it is made of gold.
- 5.99-inch display, the aspect ratio of 18: 9, the resolution of Full HD + (2160 x 1080 pixels);
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor;
- RAM LPDDR4X paired with a drive in 5 versions:
- 4 GB of RAM + 32 GB of storage;
- 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage;
- 6 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage;
- 6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage;
- 6 GB of RAM + 256 GB of storage;
- 12 megapixels (Sony IMX386, 1.25 micron sensor, wide angle, aperture F / 1.8, PDAF) + 5 megapixels (Samsung S5K4E8, 1.4 microns, aperture F / 2.0, Bokeh effect with ArcSoft technology);
- 16MP front camera, aperture F / 2.2, beauty mode with AI, Bokeh effect using ArcSoft technology;
- a fingerprint scanner, on the back panel, built into the company logo (0.1 sec unlock, support payment and can store up to 10 different fingerprints);
- unlock function with the help of a person who can recognize up to 1024 different face elements;
- two SIM cards (nanoSIM);
- USB Type-C port, but there is no 3.5 mm headphone jack;
- the battery capacity is 3500 mAh, there is support for quick charging Quick Charge 3.0 (18W, 80% in just one hour);
- Smartisan OS 4.1 (from December 7 update will bring a total of 131 new features and 63 optimizations).
Smartisan Nut Pro 2 in China will be sold at the price of:
- 1799 ¥ (~ 270 $) – 4 GB of RAM + 32 GB of storage;
- 1999 ¥ (~ 300 $) – 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage;
- 2299 ¥ (~ 345 $) – 6 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage;
- 2699 ¥ (~ 406 $) – 6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage;
- 3299 ¥ (~ 497 $) – 6 GB of RAM + 256 GB of storage.