Will the OnePlus 5T be released this year? The pros and cons
OnePlus 5T is all set to become a potential smartphone in the contemporary world with so many of other sets to compete with. What’s even more interesting to see is the tremendous advancement it has attained in a very short period of time. It’s been less than a month only when the chief Oneplus was released. Even though being among newcomers, it has successfully recollected a grand round of applause from all. Undoubtedly, it has got the privilege of being in the category of best modern-day smartphones. But, even after such breakthrough in terms of technology, some tech-savvy peeps are looking forward to grab more a more powerful smartphone.
There are a number of elements that can surely influence the marketing of OnePlus 5T which are as listed below.
- Though there is no evidence of the remarks from the manufacturer itself, but it is likely to be affected by the presence of Qualcomm Snapragon 835, which is more powerful processor than any other in the market.
- There is another factor diverting the attention of masses. There is major demand of the “pumped” OnePlus 5T in the market but somehow it is struggling to reach the markets of most of the countries around the globe.
- Being a powerful and efficient flagship, it is really important for the manufacturer to maintain its status. The appearance of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Apple iPhone 7S Plus in the market is highly expected in the coming season, simultaneously the iPhone 8 is assumed to be there along with these, although, one cannot put it with certainty as there is no idea about when the processors will have them.
- From a customer’s perspective, there are certain flaws which need to be eradicated, perhaps, in the next model.
There is not even a slightest surety of the date of release which is expected to lie in November or December.
Another most important factor here is in regard to the time of emergence of their new flagship. Many upcoming models were affected in terms of production timings because of the delay in the supply of Snapdragon 835. As a consequence of this delay, there were a number of products that had to postpone their date of release. The result was such that Samsung Galaxy S8 and Xiaomi Mi6 were brought into market after a month.
Keeping aside the inclusion of a powerful processor, there are other features too that can dominate any of those it has got to compete with.
- The screen size of 5.5 inches measured diagonally plus a QHD resolution of 1440 × 2560 pixels.
- Battery strength( 3600 mAh) is not too discouraging especially in comparison to those having an average of 3000 mAh only. Version with a drive of 256 Gb.
- the latest version of Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0 for quick charge is another reason that most of the customers are asking for its whereabouts and even searching for the reviews to settle their doubts.